Business Attire

With so many business out there, there are also different types of acceptable attires. Some companies allow you to be casual, while some like you to be professional. Each company is different which makes it hard to know what exactly to wear. While I've been trying to build a business appropriate wardrobe, it's hard to find pieces that look right on me. I am petite and definitely don't look my age (I'm 22 but I look like I'm in high school). Building a wardrobe is expensive because you have to find clothes, accessories, and make-up. 

While I'm looking for a job, I have found that building an appropriate wardrobe is important. I have found 2 suits that fit perfectly, however I have learned that I feel most comfortable in business casual attire. Business casual allows you to have more opportunities with your attire. It allows you to throw on more color and dressing different pieces.





However being interesting in a Marketing/Communications jobs you have to be open to most types of companies. This means that sometimes you might have to dress business professional. I am open this to because even though its hard to find a suit that fits me perfectly, you can make due with what does. Add a cardigan instead of a suit jacket or wear wedges instead of flats. You just need to be comfortable in what you are dressing in and make sure that it fits the company policy.





It may seem hard to find appropriate pieces but just make sure that every piece you purchase makes you feel confident and comfortable at your job. You can find amazing pieces at outlets or on sale. You don't have to spend $300 on a suit. Make sure you follow your company policy but have fun with your accessories and outfits.

Comments