The Post to Start All Posts

 

This post will be long but I do have a point to it. I was watching a Ted Talk the other night and they were talking about passion. So it got me thinking.....

I have 2 passions in life: Fashion and Traveling. 
I also have very strong interest in Marketing, Communications/Public Relations, and Social Media.

My main passion is fashion. Just because I am not majoring in fashion does not mean I am not good at it can succeed in the field. I love putting together new outfits. I also love designing and modifying clothes and accessories. Yes a lot of people say they have an interest in fashion or that they love fashion, but I honestly am in love with fashion. I love finding different ways of putting things together. I hope to work with my passion of fashion with a fashion company or fashion magazine. Either in the marketing or communications departments of the companies. Even though I majored in Business Administration, I know a lot about fashion and marketing/communications and if you take a chance on me I know you wont be disappointed. :)

My other passion is traveling. I am thankful that I have been able to travel to many places in my life. I have been on 8 cruise to different countries and I have also been to many of the states. I love seeing all the different cultures, sights, and food. Each country always has some food that they are known for, so of course you have to try it. I love seeing all the sights of different countries, they are all unique and have interesting stories. I hope to travel more in the future and hopefully with friends and family.

I have an interest in marketing/communications. I am always fascinated by the human nature of how we communicate and reach out to each other. Whether it's through ads or an face to face, it is interesting how differently we communicate. I took as many marketing and communications classes as I could in college and each class that I took taught me something different and interesting. I only hope that I can use this knowledge in my future career.

I also have an interest in social media. I know you all can relate. I am always on Twitter or Pinterest, or some form of internet media. I just always love finding new things, whether it is a new recipe from Pinterest or what is happening in the news from Twitter. Sometimes social media is the best way to stay int touch with everyone around you.

I just hope that my career will have something to do with with my passions and interests. I want a job where I am excited to get up every morning and go into work. I know this is what everyone says but I truly believe this. If I have a job that gets me excited every day, then I will definitely know I am in the right field of work :)

Comments