Try Something New

While I am looking for a job and have free time in my days, I've decided to start trying new things. I decided to try making homemade sushi, California Rolls to be exact. Granted I'm not a great cook and they aren't the prettiest ones out there but I am proud of them because I made it. 



Right now I'm working on a latch hook dolphin rug. I haven't gotten that far yet but I'm working on it. I'm envisioning putting in my future apartment kitchen.



Trying something new is an exciting thing. You never know what you are passionate about before you try. Sure it takes practice but it means that you are trying. I've tried many new things in my life from cooking to traveling. I've learned that while you are learning each and every day, you also learn what you care about most. For me this is my family/friends, traveling, religion, and fashion. I still love trying new things because I never know what might be added to my list.

I am looking to join a group to hopefully learn new skills, form new hobbies, and to make new friends. If you know of any groups in the Washington DC area, let me know :) But until then I hope to finish many crafts that I have been wanting to do.

Hopefully this post inspires you to try something new.

Comments