Summer Loves

Summer is almost over. I consider each season 3 months long, which means summer is June, July, and August. I love all seasons for different reasons. My favorite season is Spring because it's a nice temperature and I love seeing all things coming alive after the winter. I found these questions about summer and I thought they would be fun to answer.

1. Favorite bronzer for summer?

I personally have only tried bronzer once. It was actually last Sunday that I tried using the Benefit Hoola Bronzer that I got a mini sample of. I thought I did pretty well for a first time.



2. You're relaxing in a hammock, on a tropical island. What are you sipping on?
I love drinking lemonade during the summer. It is just nice cool drink that has a nice tart to it. I also sometime make different flavors of lemonade which also taste good.

3. Favorite summer lip product?
Chapstick or Tinted Chapstick. I tend to not wear a lot of makeup if I am just hanging around with the family. However my lips always seem to be chapped.

4. Pool or Beach?
I would have to say I love the beach sounds and people watching but I feel more safe to leave my things on a chair at a pool. If I'm going to a beach or pool, I want to be able to enjoy myself and not worry about my things that I am leaving at my towel. So I love walking around on a beach but if I'm going to swim I prefer a pool.

5. Summer = crazy hair! What's your must-have styling product? 
My hair doesn't change that much between seasons. It is still medium thick hair that is either stick straight or has a little bit of a wave. My favorite styling product in the summer though is leave in conditioner. It helps my hair stay nice and soft. And I prefer not to use it when I use heat on my hair so it give it a nice break.

6. Favorite summer nail polish?
This answer goes to Sally Hansen's InstaDri Nails in Peachy Breeze. It's a nice peachy coral color that can be paired with anything.

 
7. Any summer traditions?
My Family doesn't have summer traditions. Once we all got older, we haven't been able to do that much as a family during the summer. Our summer tradition is just trying to get the family together during the summer whether it is on vacation or at home.





8. Favorite summer scent?
My favorite summer scent comes from a candle. I know most people pick perfumes but to me, perfumes are spring & summer. Candles however can be different for each season. I love the ones that smell like you're on a beach. This one from Yankee Candle is one of my favorites.

9. Favorite BBQ food?
I'm not that big into BBQ. I know I'm American so I should, but I'm really not. Whenever I do have BBQ, I really like chicken wings from a charcoal grill, with skin nice and crispy.


10. Shorts or Dresses and Skirts?
I love dresses and skirts during the summer. They are an easy outfit and they are nice and flowy. I don't like the feeling of being gross in clothes and dresses allow me not to feel that way.

What are your favorite things of summer?

Comments