Christmas Eve in Washington

Christmas is all about family and Christ (and a little about presents) for me. During Christmas time, I don't have many parties to go to so I save all my dressing up for family events and church. This Christmas Eve was a busy day including seeing a play, dinner, and church.



We try to go do something special on Christmas Eve, whether it is going to the Smithsonian or the Botanical Gardens. This year my family decided to go to the Kennedy Center in Washington DC to see Joseph and the Amazing Technicolored Dreamcoat (Off Broadway Matinee). It was an amazing musical. Tim Rice and Andrew Lloyd Webber are amazing composers. If it comes to your area, you should definitely go to see it.





Then we went out to dinner with some of my extended family. My mom's family all live here so we are pretty close and it is always nice to see them especially during holidays.




We finally ended up at a church service at 9pm. It was nice to sing all the Christmas carols and here the Christmas story again (the preacher even brought up the story of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolored Dream Coat). 



Christmas Day my family had fun just having low key time. I'm thanking for everything I received and I loved seeing everyone's reactions to opening their presents. Here is a picture of me in my pajamas putting together my moose Lego kit (because I am really a kid a heart).







Merry Christmas and Hope you have an amazing New Year!

Comments