Oh The Places You Can Go


Has anyone else been bitten by the travel bug lately? I just got back from a mini-vacation to Williamsburg, Virginia and we just sent off my sister to fly back to the midwest yesterday. Which got me thinking about how much I wish I was at the airport to fly somewhere amazing. It's a sad thought to me that I haven't been out of the country since my Girl Scout cruise to Bermuda the summer after 9th grade (that was 9 years ago!).

Throughout my life, my family has always loved to travel. We have been many places in the USA through cruises, visiting family, and road trips. We have also been many places outside of the USA through cruises. Cruising is our favorite way of travel because you unpack once, your meals are included, and you get to travel to many different places (and if you like the place, then you can always go back for longer).

I have a list of places that I would love to travel to or to even travel to again that keeps being added too. My all time favorite cities are London, Roma, and Paris. I've been to all but only for 2 days of each and that is clearly not enough. I also want to travel to Ireland and Germany. Those are the main countries that I want to explore that I haven't yet.


 Big Ben in London, England
All the Roman ruins in Roma, Italy
Parisian Balcony looking at the Eiffel Tower
Fanad Lighthouse, Donegal, Ireland
Christmas market Rothenburg, Germany

Traveling I would have to say is my form of a happy place. I love exploring new places, learning new culture, and meeting interesting new people. If I could I would love to live abroad (probably in London or Dublin) for one year and just experience the places around it through a locals eye.




Where is somewhere that you are just dying to go?

Comments