15 Fashion Questions

Today's post is a bit different. I haven't been posting about fashion lately and honestly that's because I haven't put together any cute outfits. It is after all winter and I haven't really had anywhere to go. I decided to go looking on other people's blogs today and I found these questions that I thought would be interesting.

1. What is your favorite style to wear?
I love girly preppy classic styles. I am obsessed with dresses and skirts. They make me feel the most comfortable honestly.

2. Who is your fashion role model?
I have so many people that I look up to in the fashion world. There is Taylor Swift, Dutchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton, and Carly Heitlinger of The College Prepster. They have such unique styles but always look polished. It depends on the day who I actually channel in my outfits but it's normally between these 3.


3. What do you always have on?
I almost always have on my 2 favorite rings and one of my cross necklaces.

4. What are your favorite jeans?

They don't seem to sell them anymore but I love my Mossimo Supply Co. Jeggings (similar) and Skinny jeans (similar) from Target. They seem to fit nicely and they are a good price. 



5. What are your favorite sunglasses?

I have 2 favorite sunglasses. My most favorite ones are these "gold" aviators from Payless.

 

6. What are your favorite shoes?
Oh my! This is a tough one. I love all my shoes for different reasons. I have my favorite dressy ones, my favorite flip flops, my favorite boots, my favorite flats, and of course my favorite sneakers.
I do have to say. I've gotten the most use out of my red low top Converse. They are great for every seasons and have gone with almost everything. 


7. Who influenced you to write about fashion?
I feel I was influenced to write by myself and also by The College Prepster. I have always wanted to start a fashion blog (since sophomore year of high school) but I never really felt like I had anything to say. 
The thing that is holding me back about blogging about fashion now is that I don't have a person that can take photos and I don't have a great mirror set up to take pictures myself. One of the biggest things holding is that my wardrobe rarely changes, I still have things that I still wear from freshman year of high school (8 years ago!). So it would be hard to tag things that don't exist anymore or it was homemade.

8 What is your favorite store?

If I had the money my favorite store would be Nordstrom but since I don't my favorite store is Target.

9. Who is your favorite fashion person on YouTube?

I don't really look to YouTube for fashion. I look to them for more beauty related content. The two people's style I do like from YouTube is Ingrid Nilsen aka missglamorazzi and Tiffany D aka MakeupByTiffanyD. Their styles is more relatable and classic but also fun.

 
10. What is your favorite fabric?
There are so many fabrics that I love. I have to say my favorite looking is lace. This is because it is classic and can be dressed up or dressed down. It comes in so many colors and patterns.

11. Who is your favorite model?
Umm. I don't really know any models.

12. If you had $5,000 to spend on any one item, what would it be?

I don't think I could ever spend $5,000 on one clothing item. I decided instead that I would spend most of it on an outfit. Including a dress, trench coat, heels, and purse. All of that equaled around $1,004.
13. Heels or flats?
Wedges or chunky heels. I love the height (I'm 5 ft 3 in) but I can't really walk gracefully in heels.

14. What purse do you currently use?

Right now I am using a Steve Madden Purse that I got for Christmas. It's my first real nice everyday purse.


15. Is fashion in your blood or your jeans? 

I don't know what this means. I have people in my family who are into fashion and always dress very nicely. However, in my immediate family, I'm the only one that loves it. 



I would love to hear what other people's answers are to these questions. I love getting inspiration on fashion.

Comments