Beauty Wishlist

Recently (the last year or so) I have gotten more into makeup and skincare (but I will forever love fashion the best). I have gained more makeup, taken better care of my skin, and have been trying to find my signature scents (one for spring & summer and one for fall & winter).

Now I don't need anymore of any of this stuff because honestly I don't have anywhere to wear any of it, but I always have a wishlist going. You can check out the one I have going on my Pinterest account.

There are my top 10 wishes beauty related that when I get a job, can afford it, and have somewhere to wear it; they will be the first things that I purchase.


1. EcoTools Stippling Brush $8 : I have every brush I ever need from my Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge, Core Collections Set, Essential Eyes Set, Blush Brush, Mini Travel Set and my Sonia Kashik Eye Set. However, I have been trying to find a great foundation brush because sometimes I don't like the look of the sponge application. This brush is apparently good for all types of products including liquid, powder, and cream.

2. EcoTools Essential Eye Set $7 : Eye brushes are the one thing I feel you need the most on and the hardest one to find in the drugstore is a blending brush. This set has one and I would use these brushes a lot more than spending $16 on one blending brush. Plus, I have small eyes so I find travel size brushes work the best on me.

3. Too Face Chocolate Bar Palette $49 : I am set for eyeshadow for a while as I only just bought like 3 LORAC palettes but I can't not look at this palette every time I see it. I have a list of Too Faced palettes that I want but this one keeps making it to the top of the list. Plus I'm a 'chocoholic' so it being made with cocoa powder is making me a bit bias.

4.  Bobbi Brown Concealer or Corrector $25 : Concealer I feel is one makeup thing that I put on if I was the bare minimum on my face. I have pretty puffy eyes (mainly from lack of sleep) most of the time. Concealer/corrector I find helps me with it and makes me look more awake. I've been trying to find one that covers the blue that forms around my eye.

5. Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush $26 : I have pretty rosy cheeks in general but when I wear foundation, I find that I need to put more blush on. Blush however does not really stay put so I feel with this being 12 hour staying power, it might help.

6. Lancome Grandiose Mascara $32 : I would never spend that much money on a mascara normally. The drugstore has great ones and they dry out the fastest of makeup products. But I am one of those hopeless people that get's mascara everywhere when they try to apply it. I like the creation of the 'swan' neck to keep the mascara fresher for longer and to make it easier to apply and form to the shape of your face.

7. Bite Beauty Lipstick $24 : There are really pretty lipstick colors out there (high-end and low-end). I only own drugstore lipsticks but I love them so much. I however don't really like the idea that most of them have chemicals that could not be the best for you. I want to try one of these because it is ok if you by accident eat it.

8. Neutrogena Eye Makeup Remover Hydrating Lotion $7 : I have tried duo-toned eye makeup remover, wipes, and baby oil to remover my eye make. I feel none of these are really the best. I always have to go in about 3 times on each eye to not get an black still coming off. I want to try to see if this one would be worth it.

9. Neutrogena One Step Gentle Cleanser $7 : I honestly am not a fan of makeup wipes to take off my makeup. I also don't like using just my cleanser because I use acne cleansers and that is not the best to be rubbing around your eye area. I want to try a wash that is specifically said to take off makeup before I use my regular cleanser on my skin.

10. Skindinavia Setting Spray $30 : I'm not really one for the powdery look. I have combination oily/normal skin so I normally have to do something about foundation to make it stay. I used powder foundation for the longest time and just recently got into liquid. If you use liquid I feel you shouldn't ruin the look that it gives by putting powder on to. This is where setting sprays come in.


What's something you have been wanting and keeps making it to the top of the list?

Comments