Oscar's Fashion

I was trying to figure out what to write about and then I remembered that the Oscars just happened. 

I'm not one to watch award shows. Most of the time I have never heard of what is in the running. Plus I honestly find them boring. I however do love seeing all the fashion and what is on trend for them. I feel I live through the guest because they get to dress in these elegant pieces. 

Anna Kendrick in Thakoon
Jennifer Aniston in Atelier Versace
Reese Witherspoon in a custom Tom Ford gown
 I think these are the best dressed out of all the people that went. I love to see all these elegant gown. I would love to have the luxury of having places to wear these outfits. I feel my favorite was Reese Witherspoon's. It was just so classic with the black and white.



Who wore your favorite to the Oscars 2015?

Comments