Shoe Envy

Right now I am staring at snow coming down in nice small fluffy flakes (which means it's gonna be a while). This reminds me that winter isn't quite over yet. And of course I take this time to do some online window shopping.

I ended up in the shoe department of a lot of stores. I wouldn't say my shoe collection is big (because I have no where to store any more). I have noticed that most of my nice shoes or even semi nice shoes are geared towards the warmer months. They have open toes or are not very warm. I ended up making my dream wishlist of winter shoes (besides exercise and snow shoes).




You have the ones that keep you warm, the ones that keep you dry, and the work shoes. I don't like spending more than $50 on shoes, but I can dream can't I? If you know of any ones that are worth the money or a great alternative, let me know.


What are some shoes that you have been lusting over?

Comments