TV Time

I hope everyone is staying nice and warm during all this snow and cold. We got around 6 inches here and it looked pretty (until the snow plows came down the street). 

During this cold front I've been turning to Netflix and my DVD collection. I've been trying to find a new show to watch but I keep going back to the same ones. Normally I can only watch a TV show once and then I'm good but there are certain ones that I can watch over and over again and never get bored.


My ultimate favorite 'can watch over and over again' are:

Veronica Mars - I love this show. It was a CW TV show that my mom gave me for Christmas back in 2008. This show is great for people that enjoy mystery, romance, and a tiny bit of thriller. The show ends without a proper ending so one of my favorite things about this show is that it recently came out with a movie that was paid for by the fans. And of course the movie is left with a cliff hanger.

Adventures of Merlin - This was a BBC TV show that I found on Netflix about 2 years ago. I love the history, the suspense, magic, and the little bit romance. It is great for someone who likes adventure and the medieval era. It does stray from the actual history of King Arthur Pendragon of Camalot but it creates a great storyline. This is one of my over all favorite TV shows (to bad each season cost on arm and a leg to buy the DVDs).

Gossip Girl - This one is interesting. I read the books before the TV show came out and I watch the CW TV show for the first 2 1/2 seasons but then it got a little to insane for me. Over the past 2 years though I saw it was on Netflix and decided why not try and finish the series. Now it is one of my go-to's when I can't find anything else to watch. This is a good show for someone who likes drama and a little bit over the top use of substances and backstabbing.

Pretty Little Liars - This is one of my favorite current shows. It was a ABC Family TV show that I found about half way through the first season when I was searching through the free episodes on iTunes. It got a bit dull during the 3rd season but it has picked up. I think this is great for anyone who wants romance, thriller, and mystery. One of the great things about this show is that during every episode you keep trying to see who 'A' really is. It's a good thing that there are 2 more seasons left.



What are some shows that you keep going back to?

Comments