Winter Church Outfit

Today is an extremely cold on on the east coast. I don't have it as bad as some people but it is 12 degrees here (and feels like -9 degrees) with very high winds. It also snowed a little last night.

I hope everyone is staying nice and warm today but also getting to do some fun things. I'm putting off a little homework by downloading some Adobe trial sessions. I've missed having access to Photoshop and Illustrator. Sure it's just a trial session for a month but I am trying to decided if it's worth getting the $80 Photo Elements 13 version. I also have to download Dreamweaver for my Web Design class. It's a fun class and I'm learning a lot of behind the scenes programming.

Anyways back to this weather. Is anyone else having a hard time keeping warm even inside. I have my heater going and am sitting in my sweatshirt under a blanket. I was debating on braving the cold to go to church this morning but I decided not to. I'm just not good with cold. If it was 70-80 degrees then I would be in my happy place.

Now if I was going to church this morning, this would have been something I would have worn to keep warm and also look polished.



The Top Shop sweater is a nod for Valentine's Day yesterday. The Bailey Bow Tall Ugg Boots is to keep your feet warm. The Target fleece tights are to keep your legs nice and warm but still look fashionable. The Topshop skirt is a nice mix of classic and fun. The Robinson Tory Burch bag is a nice touch for a fashionable crossbody. And of course you can not forget the Guess coat. You need that to keep warm in the freezing temperatures and plus it is made with wool.



What is your favorite way to keep warm in freezing temperatures?

Comments