In Like a Lion.......

Spring is nearing in and I could not be more happy about it. Don't get me wrong, I love winter, but I'm not the biggest fan of the cold or the slush that melting snow leaves behind.

I consider each season to be 3 months so once March first starts It's spring in my mind but officially spring doesn't start until March 20 this year. March has really followed the saying "In Like a Lion...." for the first couple of weeks now I'm hoping it still follows it for the "Out Like a Lamb" part.



It has already started to warm up a little around here (50's) and the sun is coming out more. I like when you can still see the sun at 7pm at night and also when you wake up the next morning.  

I just can't wait until it gets in the 70s so that you only need a light sweater to go outside.


What is your favorite part about spring coming?

Comments