The Smell of Spring

Spring is when everything becomes alive again; you plant new flowers, animals come out of hibernation, birds migrate, and people spend more time outdoors. Spring is my favorite season for that reason. I love just sitting outside and watch the world go by just thinking about everything but I can't really do that when it is 0 degrees outside.

I've been trying to find a signature scent that I can use for Spring and Summer and then one for Fall and Winter. I mean I have been using Bath and Body Works fragrance mists but I feel that I have graduated college and it would be nice to be considered a little more grown up.

In the spring/summer I tend to lean towards floral/fresh scents. I have been loving the B&BW Sweet Peony (discontinued). When buying real perfume it cost a lot more than $20, but you also you less of it at one time. I figure the highest I will go for any perfume is $100 but that doesn't mean if I happen to fall in love with a $200 bottle and I know I will use it a lot then I won't get it. It just means that I don't want to spend too much money on perfume.

These are the kind of scents I have been looking at and are on my wishlist.






What are some of the scents you look for for Spring?

Comments