A Few Things About Me

I saw this video and I thought it would be fun. I don't really talk about things that I like on here (as in random favorites). I just never really like talking about myself that much. It makes me feel awkward. I do post things that sound like me on my Pinterest board and Twitter. I have been realizing that it helps people to get a feel of your 'voice' through writing if you talk more about/like yourself.  So I saw these questions that are 20 categories and you answer 3 favorite things per category. 


So here goes nothing:

1. Products
Oh man this is a hard one...........ok lets say for life style it would be MacBook, Yankee Candles, and Headphones. Now for beauty it would be Shampoo/Conditioner, Face Wash, and Concealer.

2. Foods

This I have down pat..........I can not live without Pasta, Green Beans, and Chocolate.

3. Places

There are so many places that I adore..........I would have to go with London, Roma, and Washington, DC.

4. Things you'd Miss

I would miss my Family, Cats, and Spring time weather.

5. Things you do when you're bored

This is hard........... I would go with Twitter, YouTube, and Netflix. But then I get bored while doing those so I Google Search, Read, and Listen to music.

6. Things you enjoy when its sunny

I'm writing this while it is a perfectly sunny day out with the windows open.........Fresh air, Hiking or Walking, and Nature sounds.

7. Films

Oh man this is a hard one.........ok let's see if I can do this.......... P.S. I Love You, Devil Wears Prada, Captain America (1 and 2).

8. Songs

No I just can't choose I like different songs for different occasions.........ummmm....... If Today Was Your Last Day by Nickelback, God Only Knows by The Beach Boys, and Candlelight by Relient K. A runner up is Starlight by Taylor Swift.

9. Brands

Ok this is fairly easy....... Apple, Target Mossimo, and Bath & Body Works.

10. Outdoor things that you like

 Lets see here............ Exploring, Photo Shoots, and Wild animals (not bugs or reptiles though).

11. Events

I don't go to that many events..........so lets say Weddings, Concerts, and Movie Premieres.

12. Cartoons

I haven't watched cartoons in years.......My favorites were however Kim Possible, The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, and DuckTales.

13. Buildings

I got this one....... Smithsonian of Natural History in Washington, DC, Buckingham Palace in London, England, and the Colosseum in Roma, Italy.

14. Anything in everyday life

Oh my.......I use so much in everyday life........ok let's see..... My iPhone (even though no one really contacts me), my Moose collection, and My Glasses (even though I don't really like wearing them).

15. Traits in any person, not just partners

How can I narrow this to 3 things? Lets see......... Sarcasm, Humor, and Similar Interests.

16. Influences

I'm influenced by so many people for different things........My family is my unspoken influences......My spoken ones are Taylor Swift, Kate Middleton, and Carly Heitlinger (The College Prepster).

17. Drinks

I don't really drink many extravagant drinks........... Virgin Pina Coloda,  Ginger Ale, and Passion Tea Lemonade.

18. Experiences

I can't choose, I've had so many great experiences in my life...........let's just say....... My 20th Birthday Weekend, My family vacations, and Getting my family two cats.

19. Things to Watch

I've been narrowing down my TV show watching so I would have to say.............. Pretty Little Liars, Veronica Mars, and Merlin.

20. Youtubers/Bloggers

I watch and read so many of them....... I have a list of top Bloggers on my blog side bar.........I would have to say Casey Holmes, Tiffany D, and Cathy (Poor Little It Girl).

and a bonus one......... 21. Fashion Piece
I love fashion! It's a hobby of mine. If I had the money and space I would have a whole room devoted to it............My favorite pieces are Wedges, Dainty Jewelry, and Dresses.


I tried not to do repeats even though some them easily could have been. I will try to get a more fashion or beauty related post up soon!


I would love to know if you answered any of these questions too.

Comments