Easter Sunday

For me, Easter is about being a Christian and knowing the story behind it. It is also a little bit about candy and the beginning of Spring.

When I got up this morning it was about 48 degrees outside so that knocked out what I was planning on wearing to church. Instead I settled for this lightweight sweater dress that I haven't worn since high school, my leather jacket, bright fuchsia Old Navy tights, and my nude pumps from Payless. I knew I wanted a pop of color so I decided to bring that out in the form of tights.

 
Now for makeup, I kept it pretty simple. I used my Rimmel Fix & Perfect Pro Face Primer, CoverGirl Tru Blend Liquid Foundation in L1, CoverGirl Smoothers Stick Concealer in Fair, Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlight Concealer in Radiant, Benefit Dandelion Blush, Milani Eyeshadow Primer, LORAC Unzipped Palette ( Unreal all over the lid and Unbroken in the crease), CoverGirl LashBlast Fusion Mascara in Very Black, and Rimmel Showoff Lip Lacquer in Nova



I've had a great Easter so far. The church service was great. We had a nice family breafast of Apple Strudels, Donut Holes, and Jellybeans.





What have you done to make this Easter special?

Comments