What Is In My Bag? Purse Edition


Us girls seem to like to be nosey. Whether it's in purses or knowing what are skincare is at night. I'm not the kind of person to carry my life in my bag. I make sure I have everything I need for the day and that's it. When I get home every evening I clean out my purse and put everything in a bin. That way if I decided to switch purses the next day, I don't have to go searching through pockets.

I've been switching between these two purses a lot lately so I couldn't decide which one to include. The black Steve Madden one you can carry a lot more in than the red Nine West one. Both are crossbody but the Steve Madden one also has 2 handles.


Tissues: I don't know why I always carry tissues but I find them useful.
Mini Swiss Army Knife: This comes in useful more often then you think. It has scissors, a knife, a corkscrew, and so many other things.
Coupons: I am and for ever will be a bargain hunter. I don't really like buying things full price if I can help it.
Wallet: I switch between a big wallet, a small wallet, and ID case, and now I store all my money in this coin purse from Vera Bradley.
Earphones: I always have these in any bag that I am carrying. They are great to have for long commutes.
Glasses: I need glasses to read far distance so I have them in my bag for when I drive. I don't really like wearing them normally.
Chap Stick: I can not stand when my lips are chapped.
Hand Sanitizer: Whenever I am out I always feel the need to wash my hands and this is easier than trying to find a restroom.
Mirror: I think everyone should carry a portable mirror with them. They just come in handy.
Portable Charger: My mom just recently gave all of us portable chargers and I love mine. It charges about 1.5-2 full charges on my iPhone 6.
Mint: I have to have mints with me. They can be in the form of Altoids or Mentos.
Mini First Aid Kit: I am prone to accidents so I carry around band-aids, Neosporin, a hair tie, and bobby pins.
Phone: I find this an essential but I sometimes forget my phone at home sometimes.
Pen & Notebook: You never know when you'll need to write something down.

I didn't include my keys because I don't keep those in my purse. Those are kept on a plate by the door.


What is your number one purse essential?


Comments