I've got that RED lip classic thing that you like......

Everyone has a favorite color. Maybe it isn't that far ahead of others but there is one you gravitate to more than others. Mine happens to be RED. I will never paint my house red but I love wearing it. I feel it makes me the most confident when I do.



Red just brightens up everything it makes it more put together. Anyone can pull off a black outfit but red really gets you thinking of the best way to pair it with something. My go to outfit is red and black. It gives you just enough boldness but it is still wearable.


Pictures from Pinterest

Red lips are hard to pull off. I mean it's easy to pull off at night or special events but during every day life, people always look at you funny when you are wearing it. I'm going to try to pull out my red lipstick more often.


Pictures from Pinterest

and never forget.....






What is the one color that you could not seem to live without?
 Do you have it more in clothing or decor?

Comments