Summertime is finally here.....

Awe summer. The time when people spend as much time outdoors as possible, get into seasonal romances, travel, even maybe take classes or get a job. Well summer is kind of  some of those for me and then others I wish I was doing. 


This summer I have decided to work towards a Web Design certificate while still looking for a job (anyone hiring?). This means that I will be taking 4 more classes (online and night) this summer learning all about the internet and how it works. I think it will be interesting.

I would love to be traveling this summer. The one place that I really want to go right now is travel through the British Isles (England, Scotland, and Ireland). I just think it would be fascinating to see the different countries and all the different regions from large cities to the country side. I would also love to learn the history of different places. But that trip will just have to wait.



What is something you are doing this summer? Are you going on any trips?

Comments