Polka Dots and Summer

Yesterday was Father's Day which meant that I spent the day with my parents and doing work that I did not have time to do last week. Since I had church yesterday and we also went out for brunch and saw my grandparents, I decided to dress up a little bit. I just noticed that I wore the same dress in one of my earlier posts but that just goes to show how much I love it.
Dress: Target , Shoes: Target
 I think this outfit was perfect for the day because it was 90+ degrees outside and it is very light weight and flowy (plus it has pockets!). I wanted a little bit of height so I chose to go with some wedges.


My makeup was very natural. I used my Rimmel Fix & Perfect Pro Primer, Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer in Radiant, L'Oreal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Crayon Concealer in N1-2-3 Fair/Light, L'Oreal Paris Tru Match Mineral Foundation in W1-2 Light Ivory (which is slightly too yellow for me), Benefit Box Blush in Dandelion, LORAC Unzipped Palette with Unreal all over the lid and Unconditional in the crease, L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Intenza Mascara, Benefit Gimme Brow in Light/Medium, Maybelline Color Whisper in Lust For Blush.


My jewelry was kept to silver. I've been really enjoying this "arm party" combo lately. The two to the right were my Grandma's and the one on the left is from when I went to the Caribbean when I was in elementary school. The ball necklace was a gift from a friend back in high school I think. You also can't really see but I am wearing dainty little stud cross earrings and 2 rings, one is the Bible Verse Jeremiah 29:11 and the other one is a heart that I got from my parents for graduating college.


I enjoyed spending the morning with my parents and that I do appreciate all that they do for me.


What did you do for Father's Day?




Comments