This is Where You're Meant To Be....

If you read my Twitter or Instagram then you noticed I went to a concert Friday night. My local mall does free concerts and movies in their outside area during the summer. This concert however was a band that I really enjoy. They are a band originally from Charlottesville, Virginia called Parachute (their Spotify is linked). If you haven't heard them, you should definitely check them out.

Honestly this was about the fifth concert that I've seen in my life and it was great! They sang some of my favorite songs and it wasn't too crowded so I could get good seats. The only down side was that they had to shut down for a little because of a threatening thunderstorm but after we let that clear for about 1/2 an hour, they got right back out and kept on singing.

Old Navy Tank Top (Old), Target Shorts (Old), Nine West Bag, Converse Low Top Shoes







Parachute is one of many bands/singers that I have wanted/am wanting to see in concert. They were amazing and sing beautifully. It's a different feeling to hear some of your favorite songs live. Hopefully I'll be able to go to more concerts soon.


Who are you wanting to see in concert?

Comments