You even get suspicious when I paint my nails....

The colors of summer, nail colors I mean. Most people go for bright colors on their nails because they feel a little more daring and plus they always look good with a tan (not that I would know).

I'm not one to stick to one brand of nail polish. If I like the color and the formula seems good then of course I'm going to get it. Of course I have gotten some duds out there like Sally Hansen's Complete Salon Manicure in Sweet Talker (talk about sheer pink and plus it turned blueish purple on my nails after a couple of days). My favorite formula right now is the Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Nail Polish. It has most of the colors that I look for and they dry fast (I am so impatient about waiting for them to dry).


Everyone needs a bright coral pink. Mine is Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Peachy Breeze. It honestly is one of my favorite nail colors ever.
Photo from Google
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Petal Pusher is a staple year around. Is it my go to for a professional looking nail. I try to wear it to every job interview that I have.
Photo from Google


I know I know Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in In A Splash was limited edition but it's such a pretty mint green for the summer. Some similar shades are Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Jade Jump or Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Mint Sorbet.
Photo from Google

You need to have some sort of dark nail in the summer. Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Brisk Blue is not that dark but it's dark for summer. I haven't tried this specific color but it's on my wishlist.
Photo from Google

Sky blues are always so pretty. It's kind of hard for me to pull off because of how pale I am but in the summer I can get away with wearing Sally Hansen Inst-Dri in Blue Away!.
Photo from Google

And of course you can't be into beauty without trying at least one Essie Nail Polish (even though they are $8!). I mainly chose this color because I've been looking for a Rose Gold nail polish for about a year and I finally got this one for Christmas. I think Rose Gold is a year around color because it is neutral but it also has some punch.
Photo from Google

Summer nails are just so bright and cheery that it makes me happy. I feel happy in bright colors in the summer. They just bring everything to life.


What is your ultimate summer nail color?


Comments