It's chapstick, and chapped lips, and things like chemistry

Everyone uses some form of lip balm. It's kind of an essential. I have tried so many over the years and have not found my perfect ones yet.

This is my collection right now. I have some that are chocolate flavored, cookie flavors, holiday flavors, and normal ones. I also have some that have SPF and some that don't.


I do have to say out of the ones that I have tried so far the blue Chap Stick Moisturizer ones are my favorites. They are very moisturizing but they do not have SPF.


I am a sucker for the fun collections from different companies. That is why I have holiday flavors (X-Mas Cookies, Gingerbread, and Spearmint) and Girl Scout Cookies (Thin Mints, Do-Si-Dos, Tagalongs, Samoas, and Trefoils). I even have chocolate flavored ones from Hershey and Wilbur's Chocolate Company.


Chapped lips are never fun and sun burned lips are even worse. We need to learn to protect our lips so that they can be healthy. I am known to not put on lip balm for the longest time but I do regret it once they do start getting chapped and hurt.



What is your favorite kind of lip balm?



Comments