The Color of the Lips

Has anyone else just decided one night to swatch there entire lip color stash? I mean I don't have that many but I do have quite a few and honestly I haven't touched any of them in a couple of months. Don't get me wrong, I love wearing them and they are beautiful colors but I haven't really worn (besides interviews) makeup for a while.


I don't have the biggest arrangement or variety of colors but I'm happy with it for the amount that I wear them. I do have my wishlist of colors (can anyone say more reds?). I am happy that it doesn't look like I have any of the same type of color.

I'm not a big fan of lip glosses as you can tell from above. I don't particularly like the feeling of sticky lips, I would much prefer a lipstick where I don't feel it on my lips throughout the day.


What is your favorite lip color? Are there any that are at the top of your wishlist?

Comments