Wardrobe Wishlist

Lately I have been really into getting a more 'grown-up' wardrobe. With that being said I think I look like I'm playing dress up in a lot of grown up clothes because they either made it for taller people or I just look to young to pull it off.


Style and Fashion are different things. Fashion is what you buy off the rack and Style is what you do with it. I have been trying to build up my fashion pieces so I can create my own style. I tend to lean towards classic pieces but also little fun accents.


For a while now I've been trying to find a nice white lace dress. But everytime I do something is wrong with it. If you know of any at a decent price, I would love to hear it.



I have also been trying to figure out how to style these pieces with ones I already have. It's always fun to spice up your wardrobe every now and then.

Check out what I've been wishing for here :



 

What is something that you've been wanting in your wardrobe? Are you more into trendy or classic pieces?


Comments