Navy In The Summer

This past Sunday is the first time that I have had a reason to get dressed up in a while. Some of my extended family went out to lunch for my Grandpa's birthday. It was great to see everyone again and find out what is going on in their lives.


I loved my outfit for the day that I chose. I wore a Sear's navy blue lace dress, Target wedges, and gold accessories. I have been looking for a lace dress for months (specifically a white one) and this was one that I actually love. It fits perfectly and it looks amazing. I decided to wear gold today because I rarely ever wear it and so I chose a belt from my Mother, a gold necklace from my Grandmother, a gold bracelet from my cruise to the Baltic, and my rings were my Great Grandmothers ring and my standard silver heart from my parents.



My makeup, I was going to try a new look that was kind of bold but I went the safe route and chose a natural look to go with the outfit. I used I used my Rimmel Fix & Perfect Pro Face Primer, CoverGirl Tru Blend Liquid Foundation in L1,  L'Oreal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Crayon Concealer in N1-2-3, L'Oreal Paris True Match Mineral Foundation in Light Ivory,  Benefit Dandelion Blush, Milani Eyeshadow Primer, LORAC PRO Palette (Champagne all over the lid and Taupe in the crease), L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Intenza Mascara, Benefit Gimme Brow in Light/Medium, Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss Black Label in #33.


I had an amazing time with my family and I love being able to dress up for even the simplest of family gatherings.


 What is something that gets you happy to dress up for?



Comments