Top 5 Favorite Things About Fall



Photo from Google
Fall (or Autumn) is a beautiful time of year. The leaves change, the warm drinks come out, the cooler weather, and the fashion/beauty. There are so many things that I love about this time of year. For me fall begins on September 1st and end on Black Friday (the day after USA Thanksgiving). I thought for this post I would share some of my favorite things about this season.....

1. The fall fashion and beauty. I love how you can start layering and become more creative with your fashion choices. The beauty brings out the darker colors which I love. Start bring out the boots, sweaters, jeans, tights, plaid, scarves, berry lips, red lips, smokey eyes........
All images found from Pinterest
2. Lower Humidity. Since I live on the east coast of the USA, during the summer there is so much humidity. Which means that it is always sticky and so I don't love wearing to many layers or jewelry.

3. The Food! Apple Cider and Crock pots scream fall to me. I apples are the fruit of fall and crock pots me soup (my favorite is homemade chicken noodle).


4.The Scenery. Living on in the northern middle part of the east coast, I get to see all the leaves change. The scenery is so beautiful during this time of year. Watching the leaves fall and the way they cover the ground in pretty colors.

Photo from Google
5. The Start of Holiday Season. Halloween starts off the season of 8 holidays (birthday's, holidays, and an anniversary) in the span of 4 months. It is always fun but also a bit overwhelming at times.




What is something you love about Fall? What is your favorite time of year?


Photo from Pinterest

Comments