"Got To Get You Into My Life"

I don't really like spending money if I am not 100% sure I'm going to like it. I look for sales and I search online to make sure I see all reviews, descriptions, and swatches.

This is why I love Pinterest. I am able to create "wishlists" and add/subtract things when I find out more about them. One of the boards that I update the most is my Makeup Wishlist Board (I also have a Makeup I've Tried Board , Fashion Wishlist and Shoes but I will go more in depth in those in later posts).


My board is bigger than this image of course but I tried to narrow it down to the things that I really am wishing for (as in they have been on a list of mine for at least 6 months and every time I online shop I look at swatches or descriptions of them).


Complexion :
I am pretty fair. This being said it is very hard for me to find a matching foundation. Almost every drugstore foundation tends to be a little to dark or orange or yellow or pink. 
I also have a problem finding something for my skin type. I have normal (leaning a little oily in the summer), dehydrated skin. I also love to have a natural/satin finish that looks like skin (medium coverage).
So you see how I have a problem finding a foundation.
I have been really eyeing the Skindinavia Primer and Setting Sprays, Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream, Make Up For Ever HD Liquid Foundation, Smashbox High Definition Liquid Concealer, and a Translucent Setting Powder (pictured : NYX Cosmetic HD Translucent Pressed Setting Powder).

Cheeks :
I have worn the same two blushes for two years now. I'm ready to branch out in the world of cheek colors, maybe get into a little contour and highlight (does highlight show up on fair skin?).
I've been eyeing the Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighters (especially the color Radiant), Too Faced Love Flushed Powder Blushes, and the Sephora Collection Color Face Powders (especially the contour in Los Cabos).

Lips :
I've been accumulating more lip products in the past two years. That seems to be the thing that I change the most out of all my makeup. I love bold lips but I hate wearing them when I go out to eat but that seems to be the only time that I wear makeup. I'm trying to find formulas that seem to last even if you are eating and don't smear.
I've been eyeing the Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipsticks and the Marc Jacobs Le Marc Creme Lipsticks

Eyes :
I have always been the kind of person who loves having a wash of color over my eyelids, even if it is just one color. I do have a couple of palettes but I have been wanting the Chocolate Bar since it first came out and the Milani ones look great for everyday.
I also have pretty full brows but I have noticed that when I take pictures the tail doesn't show up as well.
I've been eyeing the L'Oreal Paris Brow Stylist Definer, Too Faced The Chocolate Bar Eye Palette and Milani Everyday Eyes Powder Eyeshadow Collection (Available in 6 Palettes)


Tools :
I have almost every tool that I need to do makeup. The eyelash curler that I have is a standard one with the bars on the side and the spring. My eyes are pretty small so the bars on the sides always don't let the outside lashes in so there is that weird bend when I use it. So, I've been looking for one that doesn't have the outside bars.
I've been eyeing the Shu Umera New Generation Eyelash S Curler and the Japonesque Go Curl Pocket Curler (similar to the Sephora Collection Things are Looking Up Eyelash Curler)


If you have tried any of these products or found a product that are similar to any that became a staple, let me know. I would love to know alternatives or if you have an products that you think are better.


What has been on you the top of your wishlist for a while? 

Comments