What's Wrong With Being Confident?

Everyone has that go to outfit that makes them feel confident. This happens to be mine. Sometimes I change the sweater to my leather jacket or shoes but everything else pretty much stays the same. I have found that when I wear this outfit, that I am not as shy around new people and that I can get my thoughts heard.


I feel like one of the reasons why this is my power outfit is because it includes my favorite colors (red and black). It might also be because it includes a piece that I made (the skirt).


I have a fair amount of go to outfits but I have to say that this is my favorite. It is dressy enough, edgy enough, and girly enough. The day that these photos were taken I wore it to church and before that I wore it on my birthday (in January). Depending on the jacket and the accessories I feel like it is versatile for almost all seasons.


My makeup for this day I went a little bolder with the lip then I normally do (Rimmel London Exaggerate Lip Liner in Enchantment + Revlon Lipstick in Cherry's In The Snow). I also tried out a new foundation which is also my first high end foundation (Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream in Fair) and I really love it. It gives the perfect amount of coverage for everyday nice events and it actually matches me which is really hard to find. I wanted to go darker with the eyes but I'm not that good at eye shadow yet so I just stuck to neutral pink on the lid and dark brown in the crease.



What is your outfit that helps you be confidence?

 

Comments