4 Looks 1 Palette ft. LORAC PRO Palette (Part 2)

So you want to know some different ways to use your palette for some night looks? Dive into those deeper colors. Play around. See what you like.

I have created 4 looks using the LORAC PRO Palette. This is one of the three palettes I own (If you would like to see looks for the LORAC Unzipped Palette or the LORAC Pro To Go Palette, let me know).

This post will be the 2 night time looks for the palette. 
You can find the 2 day time looks here.

LORAC PRO Palette        Picture From Amazon

My go to easy night look is Gold and Granet on the lid with Espresso in the crease. I decided to spice things up a bit and use the shadows a little differently. This look is fairly easy.




I know smokey eyes can be scary. It can either look amazing and sultry or it can look like you just got punched in the eye. This was my first attempt at a smokey eye. I think it looks great for a night out on the town.






Remember to make a look your own. If you want to add liner, use a different shadow, add inner corner/brow bone highlight, then go for it! I just thought it would be fun to give you some looks that you may not have thought of doing with your palette.



What is your favorite night time look to do with your favorite palette?



Comments