A Summertime Outfit

Ever wonder what the best outfit to wear when in summer heat and high humidity? Well, I've been on the hunt for this for a while and I think I've found 1 option. A dress. It is able to let you breath and also still look cute.

Dresses are one of my favorite things to wear during the summer. They are a one piece outfit that all you have to do is accessories.

Dress ; Shoes

Dresses can either be dressed up or down. With this dress I was debating between wedges and sandals. You can tell which one I went for. They just felt more comfortable (and that morning I also really bruised one of my toes).


You can also change up the dress by what jewelry you put on. I put on a statement belt around the waist that gave the outfit a bit more color. The jewelry was kept to a minimum with my everyday pieces.


You can always dress things up by what makeup you choose to wear or how you do you hair. I've been really getting into doing more with my eye makeup and a bolder lip. I just think it adds something.


So play around with clothes or makeup or accessories and find something that makes you feel like you. Everyone's style is always evolving. For some it's every other day and for others it may be 10 years from now.


What is something that you love wearing during the summer heat?


 

Comments