Summertime Style

Going to see any type of water is amazing to me. Honestly those are my happy places, when I'm just staring out into an ocean, bay, river, or lake.

This past weekend we went up to my Aunt and Uncle's bay house in Maryland. It was great seeing all the family not around a holiday. Before we went there we also stopped by Annapolis for lunch and just to look at the harbor. I think Annapolis is fascinating because it feels modern but it looks classic.

Shirt : H&M ; Shorts : Gap (similar)
Shoes : Payless ; Sunglasses : Payless (similar)

This has to be one of my go to summer outfits. I love dresses in summer but you can't go wrong with flowy shorts and a shirt. It's plain but you can also make it look cute with patterns.


One of the best ways to experiment with clothing in the summer is through patterns. I know I never want to deal with to many layers and have to think to much about an outfit. This is why I love patterns because if you have one pattern on your outfit somewhere, you are bound to make the look unique to you.


You can't forget the little details of the outfits. Shoes and jewelry can be just as unique.


When you have the right outfit you can feel your best. Fashion I feel plays a lot to your mood. If you're in your favorite outfit, you feel confident. If you don't like your shirt then your demeanor changes.


What is one of your favorite outfits for the summer?
What is a favorite place you like to go during the summer?

 

Comments