Autumn Fashion & Beauty Essentials

Autumn/Fall brings out some of the best styles and colors. I tend to base my outfits around the colors that are outside (reds, burnt orange, burgundy, forest green, etc). Patterns also play a big part in sprucing up outfits, especially plaid. I feel like plaid is the unofficial pattern of Autumn.

I decided to round up some of my fashion and beauty essentials for this season. I think it's fun to see what makes people feel like it's Fall.



1. Lip Colors : Fall brings on the seasons of dark lips (shown in Rock Steady) but you can also go darker with the nude shades (shown in C211) as well. I think even if you just have on minimal makeup but then throw on a nice lip color it can make any outfit look put together.

2. Eye Shadows : My go to eye shadow shades for Fall are copper bronze (shown in 34 AMC Shine) and burgundy red (shown in 607 Pearl). I think these can go with almost any outfit that I put together. Most of the time I will pair it with a brown in the crease, put the copper all over the lid, and then place the burgundy on the outer-v and into the crease a bit.

3. Eye Liners : Wing eyeliner and dark lips are a great combination. You can also throw in different colored liners to spice things up a bit. I find that liquid is great for top liner and pencil is great for lower liner.

4. Scarves : One great accessory that can pull a plain outfit together is a scarf. It can be pattern, solid, fuzzy, soft, thin, fat, huge, or tiny. Any scarf can work for different looks depending on what vibe you are going for.

5. Dresses : Dresses are always an easy and cute outfit. In the colder months it is great to have long sleeve ones on hand. I love dresses because they come in all different designs and styles. You can always change up how they look with what you pair with it in accessories.

6. Sweaters : Whether you have a cardigan, pull-over, or jacket, you can have a great start to an outfit. Sweaters come in all different styles, designs, and material. Depending on what type of look you are going for, there is a sweater for any of them.

7. Jeans : This is a classic for any time of year. Jeans come in all different styles, patterns, colors, and fabric. They can look great when paired with anything and they can either be dressed up or down.

8. Lightweight Jackets : The days are still warm but the nights and early mornings are getting cooler. It is great to have a lightweight jacket that can be paired with most things.

9. Skirts : These are like dresses, easy to wear. I find that a lot of my outfits revolve around skirts and tights. Suede, Scallop, Corduroy, or Cotton can spice up an outfit depending on how you accessorize it.

10. Ankle Boots : I am a big fan of boots. They are great for pairing with jeans or a dress. If you have two colors (black and brown/tan), then you can pair them with everything.

11. Tights : A lot of the time when you want to wear a dress or a skirt, the weather outside is colder. This does not make you want to have bare legs outside in the Fall. Tights can also spice up an outfit just be the pattern or color.

12. Crossbody Purses : These are my favorite kinds of purses. They aren't too big and they are attached to you so you can't lose it. Purses can end up being a great addition to an outfit.


I think any of these can pull an outfit together. Whenever you aren't sure what to wear, find one of these things and an outfit will just form. Autumn has some amazing choices in fashion and beauty trend.




What are your Autumn essentials?


Comments