Fall Fashion: Dressing Smart

Fall has some amazing fashion. It is also a little hard to dress for. Last week it really felt like fall with the highs being in the low 60s. This week however, the highs have been in 80s but will get as low as 50 in the morning.

I've had most of this outfit since high school but I thought I would share it because it happens to be one of my favorites.



My skirt (similar style) is homemade (my mom made it). I bought these boots but didn't really have anything to match them so my mom decided to make me a couple of pieces to go with them.



I am just wearing a basic white shirt (similar). The sweater (similar) has to be one of my go too's. It was a bit cold this day but not to bad. The sweater is thick but also airy.



My boots (similar & similar) are one of my favorites. They are suede like material with a 2 inch heel. The brown has some red in it which makes it match a lot. They can either be dressed up or dressed down depending on what you where them with.



My jewelry was kept simple. The necklace is one that I have had for a while. The big ring is one from my grandmother. The heart ring (similar) is one that I got from my parents for graduating college.



My makeup was a bit more than I normally do but I was inspired. I did my basic base. Then I used my LORAC Unzipped Palette (Unconditional in crease, Unbelievable on lid, Unbridled in outer v), some winged liquid liner, and a mauve lipstick (in Lust for Blush).



What is one of your go to Fall/Autumn outfits for dressing smart?

Comments