Holiday Fashion: Moose Christmas Sweater

If you have ever met me (or read my About page), then you would know that my favorite animal is the moose. I think they are so unique. Well, when I was searching for a Christmas sweater this year, I found this fair isles sweater from Forever 21 (similar, similar) with moose instead of reindeer. So of course I had to get it.

While I was down in Williamsburg, VA with my family this past weekend, I decided to break out this sweater for the first time this season. It was going to be cold while we were down there and knew a sweater would be perfect for the trip.



I think this sweater is perfect for this holiday season. It isn't that festive so it can be worn all winter long and it is is a thick sweater. I like the burgundy color so that the moose stand out.


I decided to pair it with a basic black jeggings (similar) and grey boots (similar). I was feeling the more casual look for this. I think this sweater would also look good dressed up with a skirt and some ankle boots.



My makeup was kept simple as I wanted the focus on the sweater. I went with concealers (blemish and under eye), powder foundationbrow gel (shade: blonde)eyeshadow palette (cafe in the crease, chai on the lid), mascara (top and bottom), blush (shade: pink)bronzer.
I decided not to put anything on my lips (mainly because it was freezing and they were very chapped). If I were to add a color then I would have added a nude pink (like this one in matte darling)



I think this outfit would be great for casual day of exploring or a holiday party. You can really vary the look depending on what you pair everything with.


What is one of your favorite holiday sweaters?

Comments