Makeup Look: Easy Nighttime Eye Look

I've been wanting to play around with my makeup lately. I have been planning looks in my head that I've wanted to do and now I decided to see one of them come to life. The look that was done today was inspired by a night out after a busy day. I feel like whenever you have been doing things all day but also have plans to go out that night, you can sometimes get uninspired to do a nice makeup look.

This look is easy to do. It is a one palette look with no eyeliner and a light base. Follow along through the photos or scroll to the bottom to watch a tutorial on YouTube.


To start out, I used a primer on my face and an eye primer. This is just to create an even texture on the face. Next, I went in with a concealer for all redness/blemishes. This went a long with the color corrector concealer I placed under the eyes and the highlighting concealer I placed over it. Over the concealer I buffed in a bb cream because I didn't need that much coverage because of the concealer. To set all of this, I went in with a translucent powder all over the face.


To bring some color back to the cheeks, I ran a little bit of bronzer in the hollows of my cheeks and a little bit around the perimeter of the face. I brought a little bit of rosiness back to the cheeks by adding a light pink blush.


Moving onto the eyes. I did a little bit of eyeshadow (as seen above). I skipped eyeliner but if you think it would look better with it, then go for it. I ran some mascara through my bottom lashes and also my top lashes. To tint the brows a little bit, I ran a little bit of a tinted brow gel through them and brushed it out with a spoolie.


To finish off the look, I used a neutral pink lipstick (which I think just tied in the look). I think this look would be great for a night out of even a daytime event. It isn't to extreme but it does make a more natural look a little dramatic.


Which ever way you saw this look, I hope you enjoyed it and are able to incorporate it into the way you like doing your makeup.


What is your go to night out makeup look?


Comments