Beauty Review : Milani Color Statement Matte Lipsticks

Makeup is still a bit new to me. I have been getting more into it over the last couple of years so I have been experimenting and trying to find the best products for me. Through all these trials, I have been trying out different lipsticks from the drugstore and I think I have found my favorite to date.



Milani Color Statement Moisture Matte Lipsticks are often an over looked product at the drugstore. I can understand why but I still can't believe it. Milani is hard to get a hold of sometimes, as it is only available online and in select CVS's and Walgreen's. I have found that these lipsticks are one of a kind at the drugstore (I have never tried their original formula but I'm sure those are just as great). These do have a scent to them, to me they smell like an artificial chocolate scent.



I have 4 colors and each one is my go to in the different color families. The colors glide on and blend well to the lips. Some of the colors can be a bit patchy if you have any cracking or dryness on your lips (it depends on the shade). The colors are extremely pigmented especially if you go in straight from the bullet. If you go in with a brush then you will have to build up the color. The bullets are mostly true to color but some of them are a bit darker or lighter then how the color turns out. They aren't prone to fading on the lip line but I wear lip liners with them most of the time (even if it just a transparent one).



I would love to get more of the shades and even try some of their original formula. There are many colors to choose from (including nudes, reds, berries, pinks). If you are wanting to building up a color selection with a great formula I would go for these at a great price.

What are your favorite drugstore lipsticks?


Comments