Spring Fashion: Open Knit Sweater

Spring trends are coming out and I think a classic trend is an open knit sweater. One that can be thrown on when its becoming cool at night or during the day. I've found them to be so useful when I want to dress down an outfit and still be warm.


Sweater: Gap (Similar ; Similar ; Similar) ; Jeans: Target (Similar) ; Boots: Old (Similar ; Similar)
This one, I have in a bright color so it ties in nicely with spring pastels and summer brights. The mint color stands out against black but it also goes well with light colors.



I've paired it with jeans a boots today because it was a bit on the chillier side of spring. It also shows how it can be a casual outfit but still look put together.



Makeup was kept very natural today with just some powder, concealer, and mascara. I think that with this kind of look, anything can go. You can do a glam look with this sweater and a black skirt and go out for the night or keep it natural and wear jeans to a stay in.

Do you have a go to sweater for spring?


Comments