Spring/Summer Fashion: Embroidered White Dress

Summer fashion and heat is starting to come out already. I don't think we have had a proper spring (or winter for that matter) this whole season.

One of the trends that are coming into season is embroidery. Embroided dresses, shirts, skirts, shoes, purses, etc. I think this is a fun way to add detail to an outfit without being a full on design.


Dress: Old (Similar, Similar, Similar) ; Shoes: Payless (Similar, Similar) ; Flower: Hawaii (Similar, Similar)
When paired on a flowy white dress, it just screams vacation and summer. I especially love when it is in a floral pattern. To me that is the best way to have embroidery. It adds a feminine detail to any outfit.



I think this is the perfect outfit to just throw on when you want to look cute but also effortless. It can be worn around the city but it would look perfect if you are by water. I decided to add a flower in the hair to just tie it all together and make it seem even more effortless.



I would keep the makeup minimal with this kind of outfit. I would just even out the skin, put a light color on the eye, some mascara, and a lip color. I think that would make this outfit well rounded and you will seem put together.

Are you into this embroidered trend?
What would be your favorite way to wear it?

Comments