Summer Fashion: Polka Dot Sundress

A couple of weeks ago, my boyfriend and I went up to New England to go visit his family. It rained a lot of the time but we did manage to go out and take pictures one of the days.

I wanted to show you one of my favorite trends for the summer months. Its smocked dresses. I know what you're thinking, those were the dresses we were wore when we were younger.


DnB_PDS1
Dress: H&M (Similar ; SimilarSimilar ; Similar ; Similar) ; Shoes: Payless (Similar ; Similar) ; Flower: Unknown

They are but I feel like they have been upgraded since then. Now you can get them in the styles that are in. Like this off the shoulder one. You can also get some as shirts with fluted/bell sleeves. 


DnB_PDS2

One of the main reasons why I love this style is because if you make sure that the elastic isn't stretched out, then you don't have to wear a bra with it. In the summer bras can be the enemy with the heat and sweat and constriction. I try to find things that is cute and that i don't have to wear a bra with.


DnB_PDS3

I think that this dress will be a staple in my wardrobe this summer. I love the polka dots on it because it reminds me of Minnie Mouse and also I love the off the shoulder feel of it.


DnB_PDS4

Whenever I head towards the beach and water, I tend not to care that much about my makeup. I kept it natural this day. I used primer, concealer, powder foundation, a little bit of eyeshadow, and mascara.


Do you love the smock trend?
Is there a different trend you love during the summer?

Comments