Are they Pineapples or Grapes?

This past Sunday we had a family gathering for a baptism. It was fun to see everyone and get together for a special occasion. I decided to show you what I wore for the event.



I wanted to look polished but also since it was 90 degrees outside and during the day, I wanted a casual dress. I went with this dress from H&M (I'm not sure if these are purple pineapples or grapes) with a nice pattern on it. The shoes I wore are from Payless and are extremely comfortable. The accessories that I chose was a black waist belt and simple jewelry.



My jewelry was simple gold pieces. My necklace was a cameo piece of Mount Vesuvius from my cruise to the Mediterranean, a gold bracelet from my cruise to the Baltic, and my rings were my Grandmothers ring and my standard silver heart from my parents.



My makeup, I wanted to try a new look so I went with a bright lip and an easy day time smokey eye. I used I used my L'Oreal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Crayon Concealer in N1-2-3, Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Treatment Concealer in Brightener,  L'Oreal Paris True Match Mineral Foundation in Light Ivory,  Benefit Dandelion Blush, Milani Eyeshadow Primer, LORAC PRO Palette (I used this Daytime Smokey Eye Tutorial : Light Bronze on the lid, Pewter in the crease and Mauve used to blend the edges.), L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Original Mascara, Benefit Gimme Brow in Light/Medium, NYX Matte Lipstick in Summer Breeze.

I actually really loved this look. It had my step out of my comfort zone a little bit but it was still wearable. I was a little worried with wearing a bright lip because there was food there but it wore nicely.



What are you family gathering or church outfits?





Comments