Pink Can Be Professional Too

Yesterday I went to see a new church and I thought I would show you the outfit that I chose. It has been one of my go-tos for years. My mom found it when I was a sophomore in high school. I had gotten an internship on Capital Hill for the summer and I needed some more professional looking clothing. Yes pink isn't all that professional but honestly it reminded me a little of Elle Woods in Legally Blonde 2 (its more business casual then a pink suit but I think it still works).


It was a bit cooler yesterday so that is one of the reasons why I went for this outfit. It is a longer skirt and the shirt is a little bit of a light sweater material.


The shoes are from Target and I've had the shirt and skirt for so long so I don't really remember where they are from.


The jewelry that I have on are my staple rings, earrings, and bracelets (listed in this outfit post). I did switch out the big ball bracelet for a bracelet that had turquoise in it from my grandmother. My necklace is turquoise and silver from my grandmother.


Now for makeup, I kept it pretty natural. I used my Rimmel Fix & Perfect Pro Face Primer, CoverGirl Tru Blend Liquid Foundation in L1, Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlight Concealer in Radiant,  L'Oreal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Crayon Concealer in N1-2-3, Benefit Dandelion Blush, Milani Eyeshadow Primer, LORAC PRO Palette (Champagne all over the lid and Taupe in the crease), L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Intenza Mascara, Benefit Gimme Brow in Light/Medium, Maybelline Color Whisper in Lust For Blush.


What do you normally where to church or to a business casual event?


Comments