5 Product Face

So I've done a minimal make up post before but that was mainly focused on the skin. Recently I have been getting back into wearing makeup to places and even adventuring into wearing bright lips (don't push me on this one quite yet).



Honestly I didn't have to use to many products because my skin was being pretty good for once. I did still use the skin care portion of my last minimal face and added a few products to that.


The products I used I've used in a fair amount of post with some new additions. L'Oreal Paris True Match Super-Blendable Crayon Concealer in N1-2-3, Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlight Concealer in Radiant,  L'Oreal Paris True Match Mineral Foundation in Light Ivory, L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Original Mascara in black brown NYX Butter Lipstick in Little Susie.


Fresh faces are always my go to and it makes any outfit easier to wear during the day. This face was for going to church but I would honestly wear it anywhere.



What is your 5 product makeup face? 

What's the one makeup product that you 'couldn't' leave the house without?


Comments