It's The Holiday Season

Long time no talk. I wont get into why I've been away but I am back now and I am going to try to get back to posting once a week.



I thought I would talk about an outfit today. Now the weather has been unusually warm lately with it getting up in the 70s but yesterday it honestly felt like winter when it was in the 30s. 

As my extended family has been growing, we have slowly been going away from Christmas get togethers (on the actually days). So yesterday we went over to my Aunts for Christmas brunch. 


Red Dress (old) ; Belt (old) ; Boots (old)
Coat (old but from Old Navy)
For my outfit I knew I wanted to wear something red and since it was starting to get cold I thought 'might as well wear a sweater dress'. I know people might think I'm crazy for having bare legs while it's in the 30s outside but I honestly didn't want to wear tights and the actual event was inside. I kept my jewelry simple. I just wore a green belt (which was a my mom's), my silver cross necklace, and my standard rings and bracelets (you can see a closer look in this post).



My makeup was kept simple but I knew I wanted a gold eye. I also wanted a bold lip but I knew I was going to be eating so I just went with a natural color. I used Rimmel Fix & Perfect Pro Primer , CoverGirl TruBlend Liquid Foundation in L1 , Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer in Brightener , L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Powder in N1 , Milani Eye Primer , LORAC PRO Palette (Gold on the lid and a little Taupe in the crease) , L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Black Brown , and Maybelline Color Whispher in Lust for Blush.



Overall it was a fun time seeing all the family and just enjoying time together.


What is your favorite kind of outfit to wear to Holiday get togethers?

Comments