Fall Fashion: Bring On The Plaid

I feel like the unofficial pattern for Fall/Autumn is plaid. Plaid just pops up everywhere once it gets colder. To me there is a formula to wearing it. It normally looks best when you focus it on one piece of the outfit; this could be the shirt, pants, shoes, headband, etc. 

This is one of my favorite outfits that involves plaid. It can be dressed up or down depending on the shoes and top you wear.



This outfit I have had for a while. The shirt (similar / similar / similar) is a perfect one because it the half sleeves. It is also pretty casual. My skirt is homemade (similar / similar) which my mom made me back in high school. I love the plaid pattern in it and also how it is flowy. I paired this outfit with brown tights (similar) and my Mario Valentino boots (similar / similar / similar) that my grandmother got a long time ago.



I think this outfit pulls in all the brown that comes with Fall. It however has pops of color (mainly pink) thrown in there too. It is a great outfit for a lot of occasions that may come up. I have worn this to school, work, church, family get togethers, etc.



My makeup was kept the same as in my last postI did my basic base. Then I used my LORAC Unzipped Palette (Unconditional in crease, Unbelievable on lid, Unbridled in outer v), some winged liquid liner, and a mauve lipstick (in Lust for Blush).



I am actually thinking of doing a post of my top favorite Fall/Autumn makeup looks (maybe in tutorial style). Please let me know if this is something that you all would be interested in. 
I think that the beauty that comes through in the colder months is great and shows off different colors and styles.



Fall has great fashion and style options. With all the different patterns that come out and the classics that come back there are so many styles to choose from. 

Plaid has to be one of my favorite patterns for Fall. It allows you to have a statement piece but then to make it pop even more, you take one of the colors in it and wear that color for the rest of the ensemble.


What is your favorite pattern to wear during the Fall/Autumn?

Comments