Fall Lip Wishlist



Makeup changes throughout each season but the thing I see the most change in is the color of the lips. I think you can wear any color you want during any season but I see more of certain colors during different seasons. In the fall and winter I see more berries, purples, red, and dark colors. In the spring and summer I see more pinks, fuchsia, coral, and bright colors. However during all seasons I see the nudes and natural colors (beiges, pinks, coral, browns, etc).

I've been getting into lip color a lot more (still not too big on lip glosses). As I am trying to save money right now, I've been creating more wish lists and adding and deleting things from them. I decided to go through all my fall/winter lip color wishlist and pick out some that I would just love to have for this season.

I have the drugstore Lipsticks


The Highend Lipsticks

   
and the Drugstore/Highend Lip Crayons



Now these aren't all the colors on my wishlists but they are the top ones. I just think that that these colors scream 'cold weather' to me and I would love to have some of them to wear.

I am thinking about making a top wishlist for also nudes/natural lipsticks, red lipsticks, and spring/summer lipsticks also.

You can see my current lipstick stash (I don't really collect them) here and here.



What is the one color lipstick that you would love to have for these colder months?


Comments