Classic Tag : I Heart Fall

Well Halloween is over and the next Fall holiday is Thanksgiving at the end of the month. I love Thanksgiving but it's not my favorite holiday. So since we are in full swing of fall I decided why not do a post all about favorite fall things. 

I have not been tagged or anything but I have been a bit stumped about what to post lately [if you have any ideas, let me know :) ]. I found this tag going around the internet, it may be old but I thought it would be fun to do.


On with the QUESTIONS:
1. Favorite Fall lip product?
I don't have many that many lipsticks and I feel like fall and winter lipsticks blend together. I have gotten a few new Fall colors but I haven't been able to wear them yet. Out of the ones I have worn, my favorite would be Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss Black Label in 05. It is a natural pink but it also is a little dark.

I also have my list of fall lipsticks I'm wishing for.

Image from Google

2. Favorite Fall Nail Polish?
 I love Fall nail colors! It looks good when you bring out the dark colors during this time of year (although I do it any time). My favorite color right now would probably be Essie "Penny Talk"
Image From : http://carlycristman.com

3. Favorite Starbucks Fall Drink?
I rarely ever go to Starbucks.  Like I only go when I have a gift card or I am with people. My favorite Fall drink though is Apple Cider (hot or cold doesn't matter). Apples just remind me of fall so much.


4. Favorite Fall Candle?

Such a hard question to answer. I have so many to choose from. My favorite right now is Yankee Candles' Autumn in the Park . I feel Yankee last a lot longer than Bath and Body Works and they give more of a throw.


5. Favorite Fall Scarf or accessory.
I don't really wear that many scarves but my favorite accessory for Fall are boots. I love the brown ones for fall but I wear any of them throughout the Fall and Winter. I have been looking for some great ankle boots.



6. Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze?

Can you believe I'm in my 20's and I never been to any of these?! Honestly I would love to experience all of them at some point. But if I had to choose I would say a Hay Ride because that way the scary people can't really touch you if you're in the middle. 

My favorite fall activity though is apple picking because you get to have apples that aren't in the grocery stores.

7. Favorite Halloween movie?
I've never really had a favorite 'Halloween' movies (especially not The Halloween Tree which is way too scary for a cartoon) but I do like scary movies. One of my favorite ones is One Missed Call. It is pretty scary and sometimes gory but if you can handle it and be able to be afraid of your phone for a week then I would say watch it. (Some other good scary movies are Silence of the Lamb and Identity)

A good Halloween movie is It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown which is just an overall feel good movie.



8. Favorite candy to eat on Halloween?
Almond Joys. You get milk chocolate, coconut, and almonds. I also love anything with milk chocolate. My favorite non chocolate one is Twizzlers.


9. What are you dressing up as for Halloween?!

 I did not have anywhere to go for Halloween this year so I didn't go as anything but here is a picture of me as Minnie Mouse a couple of years ago (complete with red lips and blue eye shadow).


10. What is your Favorite thing about Fall?
I already did a post on this but my number one thing I love about fall is the fashion and the beauty and how it changes through the season.



I would love to know any of your answers to these questions :)




Comments